grub-devel

Re: web information is too little

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: web information is too little
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:43:28 +0200

On Thursday 29 April 2004 12:11, Michael J. Flickinger wrote:
> I added a good amount of information on GRUB Legacy and GRUB 2 to the
> website just now.  I'll add more later this week, if not sooner.

Thank you, Michael. I've modified the section Download myself, because I
wanted to make it richer.

But I still do not like the current page very much. It contains
information on both GRUB 2 and GRUB Legacy, and it may lead to
misreading.

Personally, I prefer this kind of layout:

http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/

This is too much for us, though.

Okuji