grub-devel

Re: Is TODO list up to date?

From: chaac
Subject: Re: Is TODO list up to date?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:13:25 +0300

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 18:15, Marco Gerards wrote:

It is quite up to date.  Multiboot has been implemented for a big
part, but some things still need to be done for multiboot AFAIK.  All
other items on the TODO list are not worked on yet (well, I am
working a bit on normal mode, but feel free to work on that if you
want to). But if you think something else is missing you can work on
that too, after discussing that here.

I've updated it a bit, so now it should be really up to date. :)

I could work with VGA & VESA support at first. I am having a bit more time in next month, but could look now a bit what to do then.

That last TODO entry was interesting ;)... Those eye candies can be worked later on if really needed :)

Is there any requirements that should be filled?

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen