grub-devel

Re: GRUB2: *BSD and more patch

From: Sergey Matveychuk
Subject: Re: GRUB2: *BSD and more patch
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:18:05 +0300

Marco Gerards wrote:

Does pupa-emu work for you after this patch is applied?

Oops. A little typo in the last patch (#ifdev instead of #ifdef).
It's all right now.

Was that a reply to my question if pupa-emu works or not? :)

:)
What did you mean "works"? Of course it works! Why I would sent patch made pupa-emu does not work. ;)

OK. May be I've checked not all functions. But it runs, does not crashed, right guess a root device, and right detects fat and ext2 FSs. That's all I've fixed.
So I guess it works :)

--
Sem.