grub-devel

Bug tracker

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Bug tracker
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:44:56 +0100

Hi,

It seems important to me to use a bugtracker.  We talked a bit about
it on IRC, but IIRC there was no outcome (or I forgot).  I do not
really care what bugtracker I have to use (I am familiar with the one
on savannah, but I would prefer one with email support).

There are some bugs in GRUB 2, and i we don't keep track of them we
will forget about some of them.  I know about a few bugs, even in some
of the code I wrote.  I'd like to document these bugs until I have the
time to fix them.

Another reason why I want this is because I will check in the PPC port
of GRUB 2 tomorrow.  This still has some bugs, I want to document them
so testers will know about these problems (And I definitely want a lot
of people testing the code and reporting bugs :)).

If no one has an alternative, I suggest adding some categories to
savannah and that we use that.

Thanks,
Marco