grub-devel

Re: GRUB2 hangs on boot from floppy

From: Sergey Matveychuk
Subject: Re: GRUB2 hangs on boot from floppy
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:40:20 +0300

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:

Bochs is very convenient for debugging GRUB, so please study how to use it. :)

Basically, you just need to make a config file for bochs, based on a sample config file, and run bochs. And, you will know if your problem is hardware-specific or not.

I see. I've made bochs running. But I thought I can to debug grub with bochs with more profound way.

--
Sem.