[grt-talk] re: size your one-eyed monster!

From: Westland Jawine
Subject: [grt-talk] re: size your one-eyed monster!
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:36:36 +0000

Hei Dude

Don't tell me why your ramrod is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 83% of all women need a longer
sausage to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.primers.us

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
oqrqsuspnhrjsfstsnujsqsososusmruoksiruso
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf
said:
    'What  do you want?' He did not recognise his own voice. He had spoken
the  word ' what' in a treble, ' do you  ' in a bass and ' want' had  simply
not emerged at all.
    The stranger gave an amiable smile,  pulled out a large gold watch with
a diamond triangle on the cover, listened to it strike eleven times and said