[grt-talk] RE: size your woody!

From: Moniowski Mariusz
Subject: [grt-talk] RE: size your woody!
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:11:24 +0000

Salute buddy

I don't care why your thing is so small, but 87% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger prick will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.tivism.us you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
oprpsrsqosrksisusuuksnsnslstsjrtohshrrsn
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs