[grt-talk] Where did you get so small ramrod?

From: Derks Arnoud
Subject: [grt-talk] Where did you get so small ramrod?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:19:36 +0000

Greet Buddy

I don't care why your sausage is so small, but 70% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger weenie will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.crewman.us you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
sfnfoposrmounsngnkpuototorojopnfsnonnpot
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs