[grt-talk] hi it's Mcclendon

From: David Mcclendon
Subject: [grt-talk] hi it's Mcclendon
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:29:07 -0480

We have giving you winner after winner this year and things are only
become better!

The XXI century house is one in which broadband is available in every room.
Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.  Home appliances are
seamlessly
integrated into a comprehensive network. This is already a reality for
the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class home.
Our next feature makes this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

Advanced Powerline Technologies

Sym: APWL
Current Price:           0.100
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible press release is expected out of the company very soon.
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this issue!
Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!
---
NEW YORK (CNN) -- President Bush will be in Jordan later this week, where he
plans to meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The U.S. military said Tuesday it has not found the
pilot of an Air Force fighter jet a day after it crashed in Iraq.