[grt-talk] DON PERATA YOU JUST LOST MY VOTE.

From: Burris W. Liz
Subject: [grt-talk] DON PERATA YOU JUST LOST MY VOTE.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:03:15 -0600

" and compares the new service to Rollyo. Ahh the life of an artist,
right? You choose the content sources.

5555

YOU MAY HAVE SEEN CNHC... BUT BELIEVE US, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!

Trade Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Company: CHINA HEALTH MGT NEW (Other OTC:CNHC.PK)
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.30 (CLOSING DOWN! NOW IS THE TIME!)
Target: $6
Market: Slightly bearish, but about to turn around!

AS THEY SAY, BUY LOW, SELL HIGH! NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DO JUST
THAT! CNHC CLOSED DOWN... BUT LIKE ANYTHING MUST AND WILL BOUNCE BACK
UP!

JUST WATCH CNHC ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 28TH AS IT RELEASES STUNNING NEWS!

5555

That is what YouTube did. I was going to list some new paintings last
night, but after getting my wisdom teeth taken out Wednesday, its just
been near to impossible to even handle being CONCIOUS!
I am SO TIRED of having my phone ring with a recorded message from one
candidate or another. Its really odd to me. Take your pick my dears. So,
please PLEASE contact me immediately if you have tried to contact me and
I have not answered your email yet.
DON PERATA YOU JUST LOST MY VOTE.
I gotta get back to work.
I am SO TIRED of having my phone ring with a recorded message from one
candidate or another. I can no longer handle the workload at this rate
of commissions, and I have other projects to attend to. whats that all
about?
The gallery is owned by another great artist who I met through the eBay
art world.
Ingram points out that when Google entered the calendar market,
competitor Kiko gave up and sold themselves. I recently answered some
questions for three new students doing reports on my work.
Send your comments and suggestions!
Now we are ready and have released the Bee to the world. Early explorers
among the Algonquin tribes of the northeastern United States told tales
of werewolves, demons and a flesh-hungry beast called the Wendigo.
But the outfits and design of the entire movie and posters are just
immaculate.
I will be back up to speed soon enough. When he discovers the skeleton
of a Native American beneath the hearth of his rental house, he begins
studying various spiritual traditions.
Silly me, I looked back on my records and saw that I never relisted it!
Anyways, I will post them when they are listed. But there are other red
flags.
My commission prices will be going up officially starting today. Anyone
who dares to use an automated message dialing machine to harass me LOSES
MY VOTE.
I have been working on commissions constantly, so its been keeping me
really busy, amongst moving and everything.
I recently answered some questions for three new students doing reports
on my work. Take your pick my dears.
Tell me how you would use this and how you would get others to use it.
My work will be presented there at their website as well as their
mailing catalog that is sent out across the US.