[grt-talk] The two story area we came into had once been a JC Penney, bu

From: Frank Powell
Subject: [grt-talk] The two story area we came into had once been a JC Penney, but you wouldn't have known it from looking.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:28:42 +0800

All the tile had already been pulled up from the floor, and we could see
shops all along the way had plastic covering their entrances.
No clue of what it could be. However, it didn't take me long to discover
that all the doors were locked from the outside or simply didn't open at
all.
CCCC
So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry because it appears
that the huge move is about to start.