[grt-talk] Dough is never enough

From: Denny Chambers
Subject: [grt-talk] Dough is never enough
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:28:50 -0060

We are glad to present a new offer you will definitely accept. This is a
worth-while chance to earnmoney without the risk of wasting them. Without
doubt, this is a serious agreement.

We have got carefully examined message according to the new increase on the
market in the next day. We anticipate  some great news gonna be uncovered on
Tuesday, Nov 14, and they will blow (M B W C . PK) up!! The reason is (M_B_W_C
. PK) is rapidly climbing up but you have got little time to dig in and benefit
from it. The price will pick you up to the heaven, join it now while it’s low
and become rich.
Feature: Mobile Airwaves New (M B W C)
Currently: Around O.05
Projected: O.20
You must remember such a chance obviously doesn’t go unnoticed for long.

Don’t stay happy your previous achievement; seize the chance to show what you
are able to do now! Once you put in your money, you will notice earning bucks
with (M B W C) is so nice and easy work without anyneed to feel worry on it.