[grt-talk] I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!

From: Albert
Subject: [grt-talk] I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:35:25 -0500

Good day my friend! Go and tell her you're not among those who try to combat
this for years. Gain confidence with Extra-Time, a ground-breaking thing making
your life better. You tried condoms, pauses, alcohol, but nothing worked. Eager
to find a way to stop this premature thing forever? Enter here:
http://firya.com/i/et/ This is the ultimate thing for the two of you, making
you confident and giving her everything she wants.