[grt-talk] Enjoy Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gai

From: Brendan
Subject: [grt-talk] Enjoy Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads of pleasure!
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:50:03 -0500

Fresh stuff

 Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads
of pleasure! Prepare to see chicks going crazy after you flash your improved
tool - more inches in just months!

 You certainly thought about women worshipping you because of your size and
performance. Your main male attribute is about to get royal proportions. Are
you ready to become the king? Check up here: http://fiolerpo.com/i/xl2/
Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever!

 You don't know me Fluidyne claims the added surface area and volume equate to
approximately a 20-percent improvement over the stock radiator in cooling
performance We filled her voicemail and played a lot of phone tag and,
dagnabit, she almost got away from us The camshaft design had three lobes per
cylinder, two low cam lobes and one high cam lobe