[grt-talk] cerebral

From: Juliet Payton
Subject: [grt-talk] cerebral
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:24:26 -0400

Just relax and enjoy yourself.
Yes HUBBY assured him.
I'm not talking about military personnel and vets, and military affairs professors. You woke me up to ask me whether we should go for the flat. That incident was probably repeated one more time and afterwards they made sure we had enough supplies of water.
Seth mentioned google video, but I dont wanna put it there I wanna be able to show it on my blog using HTML.
Any ideas apart from the blog? I need you to concentrate with me. I havent eaten anything until yesterday and I do not want to take a rash decision. But imagine those Iraqis that live outside. Corporal York was an NCO.
A sniper can really put a cramp on the enemy's style. The ambush is not set until the air crew makes the report.
Cant see any romance at this particular moment. Yes phonecalls like these happen everyday. The village store also is pretty well-stocked. I will travel and lodge on my own expense.
The satisfy their disgusting criminal demeaning appetite by grabbing people off the street, from their cars, from their homes, from their work.
Am not sure if people elsewhere get the same programs aired, but this week's insight was about AEGIS, the security company used in Iraq. Infact although I was staying in the Green Zone I remember very clearly when Al Karkh water plant was bombed or destroyed. what more do we want! Then she started asking questions about where I lived and since when I left Iraq etc. If it is, though, the US commander should look also at interdicting boat traffic on the Euphrates - which is where some of the ordnance and IED planters may be coming from.
If they cannot use Ramadi or Khalidiyah, Baghdad gets a lot quieter.
Their innocence, their plight to live.
And no I dont wanna make money out of it. Any ideas apart from the blog? As I stood there waiting for one of the cubicles to be free, the woman raised her head. Ofcourse ransom money was already paid.
Didnt he know the size of America compared to the size of Iraq before he went into this war? HUBBY befriended some of the guys that are responsible for keeping the place clean at our compound. We have to go to the tundra and chop ice for water and melt it, and we don't have flush toilets.
They would mention every arab country except Iraq.
On the other hand fixed checkpoints can be very helpful at the entrances and exits of Baghdad and these should be fortified enough to sustain themselves and repel possible attacks. But nevertheless, an experience Im learning quite alot from. Ever since then I've been teaching myself not to be scared, to show no fear.
They are the lowest of the low. I just nod and continue with my order. figuring fridge, figuring washer.
At first I would speak english with them.