[grt-talk] difference swam

From: Clifford Hart
Subject: [grt-talk] difference swam
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:24:20 -0600

Most gamer-level PCs should do nicely, but it's also a bit more than most people would have needed when running Windows XP for business apps. I think it's fair to say from this early information that Vista's Aero graphical interface is a video memory hog, but, as I'll show you in a minute, there's a good reason for this.
I can imagine them eavesdropping on attorneys, looking for information with which to blackmail people. If you're looking for an app that manipulates a common digital format or other PC-related tasks, odds are you'll find one here. The tagline on the home page states, "Buy, Sell and Trade Business Contacts". Others may view it much more darkly, and that's their prerogative. Sounds great, doesn't it? POUR AMOUREUX DE LA NATURE ! POUR AMOUREUX D ESPACE ET LIBERTE!
I hate to say this, but "you gotta think like a teen". Although it would take some skill, who wants their neighbors being able to listen in? Show them how they work, how they capture, store, and transfer information, and perhaps most importantly, how easy it is to hide information on them "in plain sight".
This will likely drive sales of higher-end PCs with enhanced video cards.
I remember reading about this on Wired.
L AUTHENTIQUE, UNE VALEUR SURE !
I note with mixed feelings that I found my contact information in their database, and if given the option, I'd probably remove it. Sounds great, doesn't it?
So why is this considered something "new"?
Encryption is one of the essential security technologies for computer data, and it will go a long way toward securing VOIP.
Regardless, consumer-facing VOIP still needs shoring up in the security department, beyond encryption, but still has to remain easy to use. The main idea has merit: Lots of people contributing their individual knowledge to the whole to create something bigger and more useful than just the sum of its parts.
The Palm OS lacks native Java, which is required for some new mobile applications. I can imagine them eavesdropping on attorneys, looking for information with which to blackmail people.