[grt-talk] all-clear gloriously

From: May Colon
Subject: [grt-talk] all-clear gloriously
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 04:16:02 +0300

Hemust go through with the course to which he was predestined. Illusion, no doubt, but it was better than the grim reality of to-day.
Who and what are you and what was yourupbringing? Butlearning having made the promise could not give him fulfilment. Then up to Yule I hunt the fox and badger and get the pikeout of the river. What runaway match, what crazy romance, had brought him to birth?
And he was to be their tool,because he had the blood of the ancient kings in him. He thought of his happy carelesschildhood with irritation.
He did not like the dust of the arena, and he did notvalue the laurels. You are now the onlychild of your fathers house. Was there no need of change in theconsecrated fabric? A new-comer had ordered a meal, with an observing eye upon themercers fare. It is the day of recompense, my masters, and blessedbe the eyes which shall see it.
He halted at the spring by the verderers lodge, and turned at thesound of hoofs behind him. Peter, as he looked on him,felt his curiosity changing to awe.
A steady fire burned in his pale eyes, a fire ofenthusiasm, or, it might be, of hate.
Peter had a sense of a great cloud of darkness encumbering him, acloak at once black and stifling. It represented a world of grace and simplicity æonsremoved from the turbid present. If a packof citizens can decide the disposition of the crown what becomes ofthe Lords anointing? Will there be more peace and happiness, think you? Come to think ofit, Sabine is as near kin to your deceased lady as to me.
I have heard that he was a soldier whofell in the wars oversea.
Having found you, I have much to tell you.
Darcymaybe, and unnamed lords in the north . The blanket of the dark was very thick about him. Granted abuses many; these must be set in order bya firm hand. Was there no need of change in theconsecrated fabric?