[grt-talk] pioneer drill

From: Monty Webb
Subject: [grt-talk] pioneer drill
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:54:17 +0300

Rilla was through the village and thought the worst was over whenthe worst happened. Ive got some little grandchildren of my own out West, you know.
Well, if I aint glad to get my specks back!
Nan hadnt meant to tell ANYBODY that she had been so silly.
Ive often wondered what it would be like to have all you couldeat for once. I suppose this new infatuation will run its course in due time,said Anne.
A spotted cat, uttering all kinds of fancy meows, came forward togreet them. Isnt there anything else I can do,PLEASE?
Miss Emmy smiled down at her, from beneath a little green hat witha tiny orange feather in it.
Dont put too much credence in everything Delilah tells you, Annewarned Diana. We write each other letters in ourscribblers and exchange them. Mother had promised the committee that cake . She never hasanything but a little porridge for breakfast and supper .
Two girls she met giggled after they passed her.
Thomasine Fair, if Thomasine Fair it was
Ive got some little grandchildren of my own out West, you know. Delilahs eyes seemed to expand until they were absolutelyenormous.
Of course Delilah says she doesntdo that very often
Dont put too much credence in everything Delilah tells you, Annewarned Diana. Nan never knewwhen it might reach a wee bit further and grab her.