[grt-talk] irrelevance coating

From: Solly Bowman
Subject: [grt-talk] irrelevance coating
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:55:11 +0300

Suddenly beside the wrecked Mail there drew up another vehicle,also coming from the north. By God, this time Im on the sideof the hare.
It could not be fishingbusiness, for the herrings were gone north towards the Tay. A suddenthought made him quicken his pace.
It is a claim to acquaintance which should not be denied.
Bethankitthat I go no farther than Berwick, so Im near my goal. And mymails are at the Kings Arms and I have no place bespoken.
Ay, and three months back he did us a greatservice. Of him I know nothing, but report says that heis another than a good one. It was Miss Georgie who replied, and she was clearly no friend ofJocks. I am the only one in holy orders, and I am not aminister but a professor.
For all his wisdom he as hismegrims, just like that cussed near leader. Sir Turnour alsomight be aware of Jocks news.
Its waesome to think that our oldenemies of England have got it safe in their pouch at last.
Ill have a cup of tea with you when the wife brings it, but Imust get back to the boat.
A stirring lad, he decided, with much of his fathers spunk.
Twas bad hosses as done it, your honour, he grumbled.
Shes mindfu and mensefu and as bonny as asimmer day. Syne by comes a braw gentleman in a chaise, and he whups thetwasome awa wi him to Berwick.
Back withyou there, and get us a room to ourselves. I must see you comfortably bestowed, and would to heavenI could be your fellow-traveller! Mr Lammass eyes were growing heavy, and this the coachmanobserved. Would it surprise you to hear that at this moment Belses is along sight nearer Berwick than London?
Hold your tongue, Aunt Georgie, she was saying.
There was in her beauty a promise of coming heaviness.
Then he cast an eye overthe broken pole and the panting wheelers. You are no doubt familiar with his fathers name.
I thought that at this moment you would be atRamages taking your seat in the Quicksilver. Back withyou there, and get us a room to ourselves.
Ibegan when I was a nipper as stable-boy at Badminton, with the oldDook.
These words wrought a miraculous change in Jock Kinloch.
I heard of your mishap, and Im here to offer my services. By God, this time Im on the sideof the hare. For all his wisdom he as hismegrims, just like that cussed near leader.
Deed ye can see the Hollander in Miss Kirsty for a herdenty ways. These words wrought a miraculous change in Jock Kinloch.