[grt-talk] incendiary show-and-tell

From: Mildred Tipton
Subject: [grt-talk] incendiary show-and-tell
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:56:33 -0600

Oh, by the way, I called to him, how is Tavia?
It seemed incredible of such people as Gordon and his family. I thought you were going to sheathe your sword in his belly, tauntedone.
He was apadwar in the army of Helium, and has served on many of her ships.
Phor San turned to some of the crew members. Seven of the panthans were from Helium, orhad served in the Helium navy.
On the way,I sent a warrior to summon Fo-nar. I could struggle on until deathclaimed me, but I would never give up while life remained.
If you wont come quietly, youll be taken; hepointed overside.
I am sorry to report, sir, he said, that they both fell overboard.
They hesitated; one of them moved closer to me. Seven of the panthans were from Helium, orhad served in the Helium navy. No, I am not from Panar, I said; but what makes you think I wont goback to my own country?
He came a little closer, and looked at me intently. I stooped and lifted one of the bodies to my shoulder, carrying italone to the gate. We destroyed two ships and put a third to flight without suffering acasualty, one was saying.
Wenow resumed our course toward the north, the enemy having abandoned thechase. He led us out of themarket place and along an avenue of poorer shops, to the city wall. As Gor-dons bodyguard, I was permitted to wear weapons, the insigniaon my harness so denoting. Possibly some of our recruitsmay have information; see what you can find out. No, I am not from Panar, I said; but what makes you think I wont goback to my own country?
It means that we dont want any Panars aboard this ship, replied one.
He was apadwar in the army of Helium, and has served on many of her ships.
He led us out of themarket place and along an avenue of poorer shops, to the city wall.
The bow was not burning, and I saw a number of menclinging to holds upon the tilted deck. Anyway, it didnt give you authority torecruit warriors for the ship.
Sure enough, the third man was Gor-don, the Panar.
I suppose we might as well be moving, I said to Gordon, as I startedtoward the south. Is there any other who willnot fly to Pankor? There would be at least four of us, and I hoped that some of thecrew might be loyal.