[grt-talk] I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!

From: Valentin
Subject: [grt-talk] I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:13:25 -0700

Hello my friend, Thousands of couples broke down because of them, making both
parties unhappy. Your problems will be fixed with Extra-Time, a complex method
of dealing with all the reasons. It starts great but you feel like finishing
within very first minutes? This is a common thing. Take a look:
http://copuli.com/gall/get/ She just won't be able to leave you at all! Be her
number one forever! You'll have a huge crush on each other again.