[grt-talk] hooker forswore

From: Etta Wyatt
Subject: [grt-talk] hooker forswore
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 05:29:33 -0700

Trading alert!
A M S N  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on
A M S N  and watch for a big movement !!!
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the
haystack.
New news expected this comming week.
Good luck and trade out at the top!!!

Trade Date : 05/06/06
Company Name : Amerossi International Group
Stock : A M S N Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Today : $0.05
Projection 3 to 7 Days : $0.30 - $0.50
Market Performance : 200-400%