[grt-talk] outrun outstretched

From: Morris Reed
Subject: [grt-talk] outrun outstretched
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:03:09 +0300

It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this
on your Radar.
This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the
investment community and they take it to the moon.
Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double, even TRIPLE
in value.
Good luck and trade out at the top!!!
Do not wait until it is too late!!!