[grt-talk] requesting

From: selvarajraj_r raj
Subject: [grt-talk] requesting
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 08:31:28 -0700 (PDT)

    respected sir,

     I saw a information in google search engine
  in that a saw a message in the lottary system
  in that through computer ballot the software
  user are selected to winner in that 2o to 25
  millions of us dollars.

      For that what is the process and how is the
  market is going and what is the process to join
  in the lottary game for that what we have to do

      Iam from the middle class family iam most
  suffering of financial problems in your lottary
  game what ever your amount announced for winners
  in that any one percent of amount will possible
  to help others please to help me

      Iam very suffering of financial problems
   please show me mercy on me iam waiting for your
   mail.

  email:address@hidden

    thanking you.