[grt-talk] WEBMAIL PROMO.FORWARD YOUR DETAILS

From: sharon.pinkett3
Subject: [grt-talk] WEBMAIL PROMO.FORWARD YOUR DETAILS
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:19:58 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

 WEBMAIL PROMO.FORWARD YOUR DETAILS
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to
you as we bring to your notice, the  results of the Second Category
draws of THE MICRO/STAAT PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you that you
have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced today 18th
of APRIL, 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-
mail address, attached to ticket number 46939, with serial number 472-
9768 drew the lucky numbers W-91237-H╟67/B4  and consequently won in
the First Category.You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out
of 1,000,000 (One Million Euros), which is the winning payout for
Category A  winners.

This is from a total cash prize of 10,000,000.00
Million Euros shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this
category  CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with the paying
Bank.

In your best interest to aviod mix up of numbers and names of
any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award
strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your
claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized and a certificate of award must be
obtained from the Netherlands Gaming Control Board to complete the
claims process, this certificate can only be obtained through legal
representation so winners will be referred to our Regional Director to
assist in this process. Winners are to cover the legal charges for the
notarization of the claim forms and the acquisition of the certificate
of award not STAATSLOTERIJ.

This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/nonparticipants of this program.Please contact your claims
agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a designated account of your choice:

You are advised to contact
the agents by email.
Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your Reference
and Batch numbers.
Remember to quote these numbers in your
correspondence with your claims agent.
 REF Number:  NM/BC921245/KY14

BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP.

To file for your claim,please contact the
fiduciary agent.
                      Mr. JERRY BRANDON.

AMSTERDAM,THE  NETHERLANDS.
                           TELEPHONE:+31-
615- 357-087
                                 Fax:+31-847-116-715
                                  Fax: +31-847-117-355.

Reply Email:  address@hidden
N.B:
 All claims are
nullified after 15 working days from today.
Congratulations once again
from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions
program.

Sincerely Yours,
SHARON PINKETT.
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR,