[grt-talk] SCFN: HFA/CCOW/17OK/DAC

From: prizeawardnl
Subject: [grt-talk] SCFN: HFA/CCOW/17OK/DAC
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:34:11 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

SCFN: HFA/CCOW/17OK/DAC

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

POSTCODELOTTERIJ  NL INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

Attn:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Postcodelotterij NL Winners International programs held on the 4th of
April , 2006.  Your e-mail address attached to SCFN  No:
HFA/CCOW/17OK/DAC  drew Euro 2,000,000.00 which was first in the
2ndclass of the draws. You are therefore been approved for a lump sum
payment of  Euro 2,000,000.00 ( Two Million Euro only).

Be informed
because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your fund (Euro 2,000,000.00) has been
fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure
must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash
prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the
abuse of this program by other participants. It's important to note
that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected
through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies
e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the world through our
internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted
by postcodelotterij NL.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you
will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is Euro
85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 15 of
April 2006. After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited
and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your winning
numbers in all correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from
all members of Postcodelotterij NL. Thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

To file your  cash & release of your cash prize
to you, please kindly contact your claim agent officer.

(i)  Your
names & Age
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact
Address & Nationality
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

Find below the contact of your claim agent.

NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTERIJ
AGENCY:
Mr. Ralph Leonard  (Director of operations).
Tel : 0031-655-385-
441
Fax : 0031-847-566-979
Email: address@hidden