[grt-talk] YOU HAVE WON A MICRO-SOFT INTERNET FREE PROMOTIONS>>>>>>>>>>>

From: MARIA LUXEMBORG
Subject: [grt-talk] YOU HAVE WON A MICRO-SOFT INTERNET FREE PROMOTIONS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:09:23 +0100

PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARDS !  !   !

                                               PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

We are pleased to notify you of the release today as dated of the NL National
Lottery/International
Promotions programs held on the 24th day of Febuary 2006. Participants were
selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from 98,000 names from Europe, America, Asia,
Australia, New Zealand,
Middle-East, Africa, and North & South America as part of our international
prom ions program conducted
annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your
prize awards, you will
take part in our end of year lotto jackpot of 1.3 Billion International Lottery.

You/Your Company, attached to:
TICKET No: 715 ? 4 ? 7207-NL,
SERIAL No:  39- 02 ? DNL drew the
LUCKY No: 04, 07, 29, 30, 42, 44, 39 and
REFERENCE No: ASL- WF97 ? 5G3
BATCH No:  OX9T ? 7T5T ? D3N

As a category B winner, you have been selected by computer balloting system
where only email
addresses are oughted, from a total numbers of 30,000 email addresses drawn
from all over the globe.
After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program
consequently won in the
second Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
1,350,000.00 Euros in cash,
which is the winning payout for second categories winners. This is from the
total prize money of
16,000,000.00 Euros shared among the eight international winners in the SECOND
category.
CONGRATULATIONS  !      !    !

 You have to contact the (VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT) for immediate remittance;
Your E-mail
address won the lucky number. To avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind,
we request that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until the entire process of
transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. Required by the
(NATIONALE POST CODE LOTERIJ NETHERLANDS).
We also wish to bring to your notice our End of Year (2006) high stakes where
you stand a chance of
winning up to 13 million Euros, we hope that with a part of your prize you will
participate and to begin your
claims process please contact your claims agent. Customer Service Unit,

NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTERIJ NL.
TEL: +31-644 863 123
FAX: +31-847 572 622
Email: address@hidden
CONTACT PERSON: MARCO VAN DAMN (MR)
Note: To enhance the processing of your claim by our accredited claim agent,
you are advised to
officially introduce yourself to the claim agent and also provide them with
your valid means of your
personal identification with a copy of this awards notification for references.

Very Truly Yours,
MARIA LUXEMBORG (Dr),
THE LOTTERY NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ N.V.
VAN EEGHENSTRAAT 70,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.