[grt-talk] LOTTO.NL

From: LOTTO.NL
Subject: [grt-talk] LOTTO.NL
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:44:49 +0500

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the N<EM>e</EM>therlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Susan Console
(Lottery Coordinator)
<FONT color=#797463>
W</FONT>ebsite: www.lotto.nl
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

W<EM>e a</EM>re pleased to inform you of the result of the Lotto NL Winners
International programs held on the 2nd, March, 2006.  Your e-mail a<FONT
face=Tahoma>d</FONT>dress attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with
prize # 778009/UK drew €1,000,000.00 which w<S>a</S>s first in the 2ndclass of
the draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix
up in cash pay-outs, we ask
that you keep your winning information conf<FONT color=#2d3f76>i</FONT>dential
until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted<STRIKE> </STRIKE>to
you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid
lo<U>s</U>s of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to
adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other
<FONT color=#e59499>p</FONT>articipants. It's important to note that this draws
were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an
i<STRONG>nt</STRONG>ernet ballot system from 60,000 indi<SPAN>vidual and
companies e-mail addresses - the draws a</SPAN>re conducted around the world
 through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and
promoted Lotto NL. We congratulate <SPAN>you</SPAN> once again. We hope you
will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot
winning is €<FONT color=#79d740>8</FONT>5million.  Remember, all winning must
be claimed not later than 20 days. After this date all unclaimed cash prize
will be <I>fo</I>rfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
order to avoid unn<SPAN>ecessary delays an</SPAN>d complications remember to
quote personal and w<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>nning numbers in all correspondence with
us. Congratulations once again from all members of Lotto NL.
Thank you for being part of our pro<U>m</U>otional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact<SPAN> our Paying Bank </SPAN>
Send them the following information’s:
(i)  You<I>r </I>names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address