[grt-talk] Internet Draw

From: Microlottery
Subject: [grt-talk] Internet Draw
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:56:50 -0800

MICRO  INTERNATIONAL
VIJZELSTRAAT 56, 1017 HD,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.

FILE REFERENCE NO:GB2005-001-MLI
BATCH: 1505/004NL

TO WINNERS IN OUR PROGRAM

We wish to congratulate you over your success in our computer balloting
sweepstake held on 30th  January  2006.

This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses
were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet
users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.

However, your email address was attached to ticket number 10CBG3471913; with
serial number 19034 draw the lucky numbers 1-9-74-31, which eventually
won  in the first category of the draws. This entitled to a
cash award of US$ 2, 500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S
DOLLARS). This is from total prize money of US$30,000,000.00
distributed to winners from 1st to 3rd categories.

Note that this program was largely promoted and sponsored by a group of
philanthropist, industrialists from the internet ware industry and some
other big multinational firms who wish to be anonymous.

To begin your claim, please contact the claims coordinator

Mr Fritz Hartgers
Email address:  address@hidden

TEL:  +31 617 636 209
FAX:  +31 847 132 581