[grt-talk] Relatives

From: Mar Wolf
Subject: [grt-talk] Relatives
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:34:44 +0000

EBANX CONSULTANTS.
address@hidden

Ebanx Consultants:Private Investigators and Security Consultants is conducting a standard process investigation on behalf of Deutsche Bank AG,the international Banking conglomerate, and we will like you to assist with this Independent Enquiry.

My name is MAR WOLF. I am a senior partner in the firm. This investigation involves a client who shares the same surname with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client at Deutsche Bank AG.

The Deutsche Bank AG Banking client died intestate and nominated no successor in title over the investments made with the Bank. The essence of this communication with you is to request you provide us information/comments on any or all of the four issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your same surname whose last known contact address was Hamburg, Germany?

2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such aperson at the Deutsche Bank AG?

3-Born on the 1st of June 1927

4-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of successor in title to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our inquiries surrounding this personality. You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point.

Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation. Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

address@hidden
Mar Wolf.