[grt-talk] CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT

From: microsoft_globalpromo1
Subject: [grt-talk] CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:25:36 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT
MICROSOFT GLOBAL EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION / PRIZE AWARD .
PROMOTING INTERNET USAGE
OVER THE GLOBE

REF: CIL/231-FMI0431/09
BATCH: IPD/15/096/MGNL
RE:
WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to
inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs
held on the 12th  of January 2006. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 20511465897-6287 with serial number 472-971103 drew lucky
numbers 8-66-97-22-46-88 which consequently won in the 2nd category,
you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$
750,000.00 (Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
that you keep your winning information very confidential till your
claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000
company and 300,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place annually. We hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD10
million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact
our/your fiducial agent

Dr.Roland Burne
NETPOINT CLAIM MANAGEMENT
SERVICES
(Claims undewriter, Claims assessor,Claims adjustor,claim
negotiator)
TEL/ 0031-620-464-178
FAX/ 0031-847-569-168 (EUROPE)
Email: address@hidden

Please note in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as
possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody
under the age of 21 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely Yours,

Iris Hans Guus
Lottery Coordinator.

Alternative email: