[grt-talk] Verify your winning:

From: dayzers.nederland4
Subject: [grt-talk] Verify your winning:
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:29:10 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

DAYZERS NEDERLAND: www.dayzers.nl
PALEISSTRAAT 5, 2514 JA,
THE HAGUE,
THE NETHERLANDS:
BATCH NUMBER: MST51283-4793762/DZ:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We happily notify you of the draw of the Email Lottery Ballot / World
Gaming Board Sweepstakes program held on the 14th of January, 2006.
Your email address attached to Ticket Nr. DZ516318147/NL: drew Lucky
Nrs. 09, 11, 39, 43, 51, 72, 80, which subsequently won you the lottery
in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total
sum of One Millioin Euro only, in cash credited to file Reference Nr.
MST5597427XT276PB. This is from a total cash prize of Fifty Million
Euro only, shared amongst the fifty winners in this category.
All
participants were selected randomly from the internet through computer
draw system, extracted from over 1,000 unions, that are listed, online.
Microsoft Corporation, to encourage some individuals with websites and
email addresses promoted this lottery which takes place at this time,
of every three years.
The payment authority of your prize - One Million
Euro only - already paid and insured in your name with our Paying bank
will be issued to effect immediate  / swift transfer in the mode you
will prefer and nominate, upon satisfactory report on your identity
verification and validation recommendation by our Claims Department.
Due to the mixup of certain names, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential. All winnings must be claimed not later than
10th of February, 2006. After this date, all unclaimed funds will be
withdrawn.
To file for your claim, please contact our Claims
Department: Tel. +31 61 656 7857 ; email: address@hidden
Contact person: Mr. Charles Zimmerman for your identity verification,
while quoting: (i). Your full name(s) and Nationality;(ii).  Reference
Number and (iii). Batch Number:

Congratulations once more.

Faithfully yours,

Rosane van Hengels,