[grt-talk] Congratulatio your mail have won!.

From: Mega Lottery
Subject: [grt-talk] Congratulatio your mail have won!.
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:34:08 -0500

Ref. Number: 132/756/4107
Batch Number: 538901537-BB67
Dear Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Mega Lottery Winners
International
programs held on the 7th, Dec, 2005.  Your e-mail address attached to ticket #:
00903228100
serial number # 778009/5 drew (€ 500,000.00,) which was first in the 2nd class
of the draws. you are to
receive 500,000.00 Euro (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND Euro ONLY)). Because of mix up
in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential
until your money (€ 500,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our
accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid loss of your
cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these
instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants. It's
important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are
selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies
e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the world through our
internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted by Mega
lotteries.
We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next
draws; the jackpot winning is € 65million.  Remember, all winning must be
claimed not later than 20 days. After this date all unclaimed cash prize will
be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning
numbers in all correspondence with us.
Congratulations once again from all members of Mega Lotteries. Thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank
(Deutsche Bank.)
Send them the following:
(I). Your names,