[grt-talk] 0.2 issues

From: Nikodemus Siivola
Subject: [grt-talk] 0.2 issues
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 19:29:31 +0300

It's been a while but I'm still alive and kicking.

As you may have noticed I've created a pre0_2-shader branch in the CVS
and have been working there, since there a some rather disruptive
refactorings I've been wanting to work on.

Most of the shader issues are resolving themselves in my head, but
unfortunately I cannot provide too much information on them besides
the CVS.

Work on octree's hasn't started, but the design is pretty much done.

I expect to be finished with the shader-stuff in a couple of weeks and
have the octrees by the end of august on the outside.

So, even though there was the tentative plan of putting 0.2 out in
June (heh), I suggest we reschedule for august.

What's your status?

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus

PS. Re shaders: feel free to commit your stuff to CVS HEAD, I'll do a
merge as soon as the dust settles.

PPS. When you modify a file in a non-trivial manner, or create a new
one add your name to the copyright line.