Re: [grt-talk] Accuracy bug

From: Simon Adameit
Subject: Re: [grt-talk] Accuracy bug
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:40:32 +0200

Nikodemus Siivola wrote:
Before this is solved I'd like also to take the opportunity to change
the scene-object model:

 * Call them primitives instead (avoid confusion with OO)

 * Build to prototypes side by side: one with classes and
   inheritance, the other with structs PRIMITIVE, SHAPE
   and TEXTURE. Then benchmark them. Use the better one.
   (Note, this is just slot-access, no defmethods involved).

One possibility would be to use classes and replace our current intersects, normal, etc. functions with methods.