[grt-talk] Note on PNG and JPG libraries

From: Nikodemus Siivola
Subject: [grt-talk] Note on PNG and JPG libraries
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:32:21 +0300 (EEST)

The PNG stuff is under LGPL and JPEG is under BSD.

Might be nice to make a common interface to both of them (and any other
formats we end up using) as a subproject of GRT.

Also, I just had a silly idea: add some kitchen sink -capabilities to GRT
and empower it to update itself, fetch required libraries, etc via FTP.
Might be fun. Might be a lot of trouble and not worth very much. ;)

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus