[grt-talk] Re: CVS commits

From: Simon Adameit
Subject: [grt-talk] Re: CVS commits
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:03:23 +0200

Nikodemus Siivola wrote:
On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Simon Adameit wrote:

The easy fix is to shift the checker-pattern by +grt-epsilon+ in each
direction. I've done that, along with a couple of other minor cleanups in
the CVS. Simon: can you please verify that it solves the problem and then
commit the new plane.

Ok, it works.
Could someone who knows more about matrix math than I (I'm not even supposed to know abou them yet :-)) make a (reorient Axis1 Axis2) transform that transforms the object so that Axis1 becomes Axis2 ?