[grt-talk] Debian package.

From: Jason Dagit
Subject: [grt-talk] Debian package.
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:18:36 -0700

I've been looking into creating a debian package for grt, and it looks
like it will be easiest if I create a make file for grt.

Creating the package should not be hard, but getting the package into
the Debian system will be more difficult.  Someone who is a package
maintainer needs to upload the package.  Becoming a package maintainer
takes a while (there is a long process of application).  This is
something I'm interested in perusing.  I just want to warn you that it
may take longer than I had expected.

BTW, did you notice that CMUCL 18e has been released?  It's not in apt
yet though.

Jason