Re: [grt-talk]Lisp coder position

From: Nikodemus Siivola
Subject: Re: [grt-talk]Lisp coder position
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:17:39 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Jason Dagit wrote:

> I know some lisp (cl and elisp).  Have any room on the project?

Definitely! The project has been standing still for a while now due to
real-life concerns, so a second developer would be perfect. With two people
it should be much easier to keep the thing moving.

I'll try and email some plans & ideas on the list next week, but kick me
if I forget.

How you just looked at the code, or have you yet checked out the CVS and
tried it out? Is there something specific you would like to work on or do?
What platform are you on (Linux, OS-X, Windows, etc)? Which Common Lisp do
you use?

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus