Re: A primer on font installation for groff (was: gropdf(1)'s 'Font inst

From: Alejandro Colomar
Subject: Re: A primer on font installation for groff (was: gropdf(1)'s 'Font installation' section is opaque to me)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:21:02 +0200

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 04:43:49AM +0200, Jan Eden wrote:
> > The process is explained in detail by Walter Alejandro Iglesias on the
> > blog I referenced earlier[1],
> > and he also provides a shell script
> > (similar to Peter's explanation and script[2]).
> >
> > [1] https://technicallywewrite.com/2023/09/16/addfonts

Hi Jan, Branden,

Thanks!  That link has been very helpful.  I've applied the following
two commits:

<https://www.alejandro-colomar.es/src/alx/linux/man-pages/man-pages.git/commit/?h=contrib&id=66ffb4b6fad8f2b41dc02cbaf462c5f11bb9c06a>
(this and the parent)

Now there are no generated files in the Linux man-pages git(1)
repository.  Thanks!

Have a lovely day!
Alex

--