Re: Changing header/footer font in mm

From: Thomas Dupond
Subject: Re: Changing header/footer font in mm
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 10:11:03 +0200

Le 2024-04-18 à 07:11, Jan Eden a écrit :
Hi,

there is probably a really simple solution to this, but I cannot find it
in the docs. When selecting a default font in a mm document like this –

.nr N 1
.fam H
.
.TL
Title
.AU "Author"
.MT 4
.
.H 1 "First Heading"
.P
Some text.

– all text is set in Helvetica, except for the header/footer (Times New
Roman). Why is that, and how can I change the header/footer font to
match the rest of the document?

You can add .fp 1 HR after .fam H, it will do the trick.

Although I have to admit I would have expected .fam H to be enough to also change header/footer font.

--
Thomas