Title woes with mm

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Title woes with mm
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 00:35:48 +0100

Dear All,

I can produce a near approximation of an article title with the mm macro
.MT 4, but there are two problems.

1. The authors appear at the top edge of the paper --- see included
example. I tried several means, like inserting .SP, to no avail.

2. Is there a realistic chance to add an authors' affiliation line
somewhere, or should I include this information, as a work-around in
abstract block?

I tried to manipulate the order of macros at the bottom of
../tmac/mm/4.MT just to see whether I could flip title and author lines,
but the output remained unchanged.

My ideal order would be

Title
Authors