Re: [PROPOSAL] Generating consistent papersizes

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Generating consistent papersizes
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 02:16:14 -0500

On 8/12/23, Alexis <surryhill@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is a good course of action to move forward with this?

The best course of action is patience. \-:  You've created a patch,
and a developer has to evaluate it and decide to either apply it or to
ask for changes.  Unfortunately, groff developers are in short supply,
so this may take some time.

> Should I create an account for myself on savannah.gnu.org to
> continue the conversation there or is this mailing list the
> right place for this?

Either one is fine.  I've crosslinked this thread and the savannah bug
report, so anyone reading one will also be pointed to the other.

> Which other people should be contacted and get involved?

Anyone who'd need to be involved in this follows this email list, so
you're covered there.  Thanks for offering a patch!