Re: using groff/troff in producing academic journals

From: Thomas Dupond
Subject: Re: using groff/troff in producing academic journals
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 15:13:11 +0200

Robert Marks <robert.marks@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have added two files (a source file sourcepr, and its processed PDF file
> sourcepr-3.pdf)
> in the directory https://www.agsm.edu.au/bobm/groff/
>
> This is a slideshow for a presentation; it uses eqn, grap, and tbl, with
> some unusual fonts for display.

Thank you Robert for all this.  I added the two documents you shared in
the groff examples repository at:

https://www.froude.eu/groff/documents/moyal-dirac.html
https://www.froude.eu/groff/documents/decision-making.html

I try to write a short description for each document I add to the
repository.  However if you wish to add or modify some things, I'm all
ears :D

Thomas