Re: eqn formatting issues with grops and gropdf

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: eqn formatting issues with grops and gropdf
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 16:54:24 -0400

That seems to work! The only downside (if it is one), is that Greek in
mathematical expressions is now also unslanted (see attached). That's no
big deal for me, as I almost never have Greek text and mathematics in the
same document (and I prefer upright Greek in math anyway) -- but could
someone who does write mathematical papers in Greek construe that to be a
bug, or at least undocumented behavior?

Robert.

--
Robert Goulding
Director, John J. Reilly Center for Science, Technology, and Values;