Re: eqn formatting issues with grops and gropdf

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: eqn formatting issues with grops and gropdf
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 15:03:43 -0400

OK, this explains something that has puzzled me. I have installed fonts for
Greek text, and while I get fine output from devps, when I generate a pdf
directly through gropdf, all of the unaccented Greek characters come out
slanted. Attached is an example ms file, and the pdf generated from devps
and ps2pdf, and devpdf, using the free Google font Tinos.

Is there any way to tell grofpdf *not *to slant \(*a etc?

Robert.

--
Robert Goulding
Director, John J. Reilly Center for Science, Technology, and Values;