Re: All caps .TH page title

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: All caps .TH page title
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 06:55:07 -0500

At 2022-07-23T11:51:04+0100, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> > And, as I shall never cease to remind people, the man(7) `PT` and
> > `BT` traps are replaceable, thanks to the efforts of Larry Kollar
> > around 20 years ago.
>
> Are you saying a man-page author should work around groff's increasing
> deviancy

Don't worry, the return of your gratuitous derogatory editorializing did
not slip past me, but I wanted to address it in a separate message.

"Deviancy" from what published standard?  Why do you pathologize things
that don't conform your personal preferences?

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-pathologizing-5195097

Regards,
Branden