Re: PDF reader for Groff output

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: PDF reader for Groff output
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:15:07 +1000 (AEST)

I think the issue is that the more recent packages have the Type 1 font
as a t1.

Rather than screwing around with legacy packages, what is the best way
to go from t1 to pfb please because certainly groff wants .pfb.

The question then, is where should we put them, not only for 'groff' but also 'okular' or 'evince' or anything else which wants them?

Stay safe - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer