Request to support CJK fonts in grops

From: ttk
Subject: Request to support CJK fonts in grops
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 19:39:44 +0900

Dear All,

I wrote a set of patches in order to support CJK fonts in PostScript outputs.

https://github.com/t-tk/groff-CJK-font

- It enables to support CJK non-embedded fonts in UTF16 encoding by grops.
- It enables to define charset by a range of Unicode code points in font
definition.
  It is useful for CJK fonts because the number of glyphs with the same metric
are very large.

The tested examples are shown in tests/* in the GitHub repository.
They include typeset of Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

I hope the maintainers to consider accepting my request.

Thanks,
Takuji TANAKA