pic diagram on arbitrarily large page

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: pic diagram on arbitrarily large page
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 11:35:55 -0400

I am trying to draw a huge diagram with pic - a chart with lots of boxes
and arrows, and pic is a good tool for it. How do I get beyond the
constraints of the paper size? I want to be able to keep extending the
chart vertically and horizontally to an arbitrary extent. As it is, I have
already run out of space, and new boxes do not appear on the chart (or
appear in the wrong place).

R.

--
Robert Goulding
Director, John J. Reilly Center for Science, Technology, and Values;